Before registering for the 2022 MSLC, please familiarize yourself with the registration policies.
Graduate Early Registration:
Graduate Regular Registration:
Gradute Late Registration:
Life Member Soiree:
$275.00 (deadline: January 31, 2022)
$325.00 (deadline: February 21, 2022)
$375.00 (deadline: March 5, 2022)
$275.00 (deadline: March 5, 2022)
$245.00 (deadline: March 5, 2022)
$55.00 (deadline: March 5, 2022)
$80.00 (deadline: March 5, 2022)
$55.00 (deadline: March 5, 2022)
$70.00 (deadline: March 5, 2022)
Graduate and Doves registration includes admission to business meetings, continental breakfast, awards luncheon, host night party, inspirational breakfast, workshops, vendors pass, and conference amenities.
Undergraduate registration includes admission to business meetings, continental breakfast, awards luncheon, undergraduate kickback, host night party, inspirational breakfast, workshops, vendors pass, and conference amenities.
- Early registration must be RECEIVED by January 31, 2022.
- Regular registration must be RECEIVED by February 21, 2022.
- Late registration must be RECEIVED by March 5, 2022.
There will be NO on-site registration.
Registrants will be permitted to pick up their badges, registration materials and conference gifts during the following times.
- Friday, March 18, 2022 – 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 19, 2022 – 6:00 a.m.-12:00 noon
Registration for the 2022 Maryland State Leadership Conference (MSLC) will be online/electronic. Each registrant is permitted only one registration submission.
- By registering for the 2022 MSLC, the registrant acknowledges and understands that it is unlawful for any person under the age of twenty-one (21) years to possess and/or consume alcoholic beverages. Registrant further acknowledges and understands that it is unlawful to aide, assist or permit a person under the age of twenty-one (21) years to participate in these activities.
Photography & Video Release Authorization:
- Photographs will be taken during the 2022 MSLC. Conferees attending the event are advised that their attendance grants all rights of permission for the organization’s use, including possible publication on the National, Region, and State websites, social media pages, respective newsletters, etc.
Badge/Registration Material Pick-Up:
- Pre-printed badge and registration materials will be held at the registration desk. Each registered attendee will be able to pick up ONLY their registration material during the posted registration hours. Attendees should be prepared to display their government issued photo identification to receive conference materials. Registrants should wear their conference badge throughout the entire event as the badge is needed to enter all conference meetings, workshops and events included in the registration fees.
- Transfers/Substitutions/Cancellations must be submitted by the Chapter Basileus and emailed to the conference Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes will not be permitted after March 5, 2022
- Change/Cancellation Policy:
- Request for cancellation can be made by emailing the conference Registrar at email@example.com.
- All refunds, less a $75 administrative fee will be processed within 7 business days after the approved request.
- Changes will not be permitted after March 5, 2022.
- Requests for refunds will not be honored for no-shows or conference ejections
If problems are encountered during registration, note the error received and send an email to the conference registration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to read COVID-19 Safety Acknowledgement – Liability Waiver and Release of Claims
Registrant agree to indemnify and hold harmless the State of Maryland of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated for any claims, losses, liability, and/or damages caused by the registrant’s failure to adhere to the laws and policies related to underage drinking and/or gambling.
Registrant further acknowledges that failure to adhere to Federal, State, County and Municipal laws and/or policies shall be grounds for immediate dismissal from the conference, notwithstanding the payment of registration fees, which shall not be reimbursed.