Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc Eta Pi Zeta Chapter of Montgomery County is pleased to announce that it is now accepting applications for the 2013 scholarship awards.
An applicant must:
- Be a high school senior or undergraduate college student
- Be accepted by or attending a Two or Four year College or University and have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
To be considered for the scholarship, an applicant must submit:
- The attached Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc Eta Pi Zeta Chapter of Montgomery County
- An essay (instructions are provided as part of this application).
- Two letters of recommendation (one must be from a teacher or professor and sent in a sealed envelope signed by a school official).
- An official copy of the applicant’s high school or college transcript indicating the cumulative GPA.
The applicant is required to participate in an interview by the Scholarship Committee of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc Eta Pi Zeta Chapter of Montgomery County.
Deadline is February 15, 2012, please visit: http://etapizeta.org/events-calendar/eta-pi-zeta-scholarship.html for more information.